What is Sharevision?
- Sharevision is a structured group meeting process that directs participants to practice equitable and reflective communication. Sharevision group meetings provide structured collaborative reflection as groups meet to problem solve important issues.
How is Sharevision used?
Sharevision has many applications and has been used to:
- improve on-going meetings between colleagues at work
- present short term training and education on topics important to you
- facilitate committee and task force initiatives
- engage during critical incidences to aid in decision-making
- administer clinical professional development “supervision” seminars
- provide emotional and creative support groups
Who uses Sharevision?
Sharevision is used by a wide range of public and private businesses:
- informal settings
- social clubs and assemblies
- non-profit organizations
- small business associations
- state and federal government organizations
- schools and universities